Samuel was so excited and still seems to love it although he does complain that seven hours is too long and really a waste of his time ( play time I think he means).
Here he is with his teacher ( same one Nathaniel and Thomas had)- we love her!
This is the mess Hannah made while her brothers were at school. She decided to bring the dirt pie she and Samuel had made into the house. She doesn't need the brothers around to make a mess!
Hannah finally had her first day of preschool. She loved it for the first week and now has a little anxiety when I drop her off- but I always check back and after about two minutes she's fine.
A few weeks after school starts the kindergarten has a Me parade and all of the students make Me flags. So here is Samuel's flag. Notice the fried chicken(favortite food- even though his mom's never fixed it in her life) and the album cover of Michael Jackson- his favorite singer. And let me tell you- Samuel can get down. Whenever I need a good laugh I just turn on the Michael Jackson and watch Sameul and Hannah and Thomas boogie.
So fun! I love the "Me" parade. I will never listen to MJ again without thinking of your kids getting down with the music.
ReplyDelete