Well, the summer has come and gone and obviously I haven't been good about updating this blog. It seems that I am still trying to get the hang of it- our computer is old and slow- I'm still not real proficient with digital images-cd drive doesn't work- and the excuses go on and on. But I am home from church today with a sick child- Thomas- and so I thought this would be a good time to upload a few pictures. We had a great visit with grandma Carla in the spring and a wonderful time in California in June. All of those photos are now on CD and since our CD drive isn't working I can't add them now- but will do it later. In the meantime I can add the photos from our trip to Tenessee with Kyle's family. Twenty six of us stayed together in a huge cabin. The national park was beautiful. We went rafting and tubing and spent a day at Dollywood. Several bears were spotted in the park- although I never saw one. I was never looking at the right time. One memorable moment- We had all gotten out of the car to climb on a littel ridge to get a better look in a meadow where the bear was. Of course Hannah had to go to the bathroom and we had to attempt our first outdoor teet-tee experience. Not an easy feat with a little girl. It was huge mess and of course the bear stood up while we were in the middle of our adventure. After that she wore pull-ups and we didn't get out of the car for any more bear spottings. After our time in Pigion Forge, we spent a day in Nashville visiting with Kyle's cousin Jason and his family and his Aunt Vivienne and Uncle Vernon. We also toured the Country Music Hall of Fame and walked aroudn downtown Nashville.
No comments:
Post a Comment