We had a wonderful two weeks traveling in Spain and Italy. We took over three hundred pictures- of course I will only include a few here. Kyle was a very diligent journaler-every time we were on a train he would get out the laptop and write the details of what we were doing. We have about seventeen pages typed! We enjoyed our time together- so nice to relax and enjoy beautiful scenery and visit nostalgic places. It was such a blessing to reconnect with members from my mission- such wonderful memories. Thanks to mom and Angel who cared so very well for our kids and helped with projects and driving and even had some sickness to deal with. We love you! I will post a few photos from Spain now and Itlay later.
 |
| Sunday in Valladolid with Pepa Beltran, Isabel Leon and Angela |
 |
| Iglesia San Miguel in Valladolid |
 |
| In front of chapel in Valladolid- our hotel was right around the corner from the chapel. |
 |
| Kyle in the Plaza Espana in Vitoria |
 |
| New chapel in Vitoria |
 |
| Rocio and Blanca Martin- teenagers when I was there- now grown and married. |
 |
| Hermano Carrero- he was the branch president when I was there. He was in the building doing family history when we stopped by. He gave us the tour and the update on members. |
 |
| Nuria Jimenez in Vitoria- our visit was too short! |
 |
| Paella in Pamplona |
 |
| Lots of time on trains! |
 |
| Bullring in Pamplona |
 |
| Castle in Olite outside Pamplona |
I loved looking at these pictures, looks like a wonderful time. I'm impressed you did so much journaling and picture taking. And WOW, you have a lot of friends in Spain!
ReplyDelete